#74: How to Coach Yourself to Goal Success
You always knew pursuing your goal would be hard. But now, it really is. The excitement has ebbed. Roadblocks, old and new, are slowing you down. Discouragement is eating away at your motivation. You need to find a way forward. But how?
We’ve been there, and we’ve discovered the solution in a simple principle: self-coaching. When you practice these four self-coaching essentials, you’ll be able to overcome obstacles and keep moving forward. Soon, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your goals—and becoming someone new along the way.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The good news about 100% of the challenges you’ve faced
- The questions you need to ask yourself honestly
- Why pursuing your goals an exercise in integrity
- How to power your persistence
- What happens to your goals when you don’t give yourself grace
This episode of Focus on This is brought to you by our Full Focus referral program. Send $10 to a friend and earn $10 for yourself at fullfocusplanner.com/sharethelove.