#73: Crash Course: 5 Steps to Start Loving Mondays
Sunday night can bring with it a sense of dread. You’ve enjoyed a brief reprieve from the chaos of the week, but now Monday is looming. You don’t hate your job; you’re just not ready to dive back into a mountain of tasks. The solution isn’t a longer weekend. It’s a better plan.
This episode unpacks the Weekly Preview—the tool we’ve designed to help you start loving Mondays again. When you get into the habit of looking back and looking forward, you’ll start each week with the motivation, knowledge, and focus you need to accomplish your most important work and progress toward your goals.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The kinds of wins to notice—and why you need to celebrate them
- Where to find the information that’s essential for goal progress
- A simple step to improve your peace of mind
- How to prevent getting swept away by what feels urgent
- The power of turning goals into weekly objectives