#62: Reflections on a Journaling Experiment
You’re convinced journaling is a good idea, but you just can’t seem to get started. You have a laundry list of reasons—there’s no time, getting started is overwhelming, or you just can’t seem to find a rhythm that works. But you’re tired of watching yourself make the same mistakes and lose out on personal and professional growth.
Here’s the good news: you’re not the first person who’s tried to start a journaling practice. Our team, representing a range of journaling experience, just finished a 30-day experiment with the brand-new Full Focus Journal. In this episode, we’ll dive into what we learned and invite you to try an experiment of your own by joining us for a community-wide journaling challenge.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to fine-tune when and where you journal
- Why you might need to “mature” your view of journaling
- The value of prioritizing journaling in challenging seasons
- How journaling shapes the way you move through your day
- What makes accountability so powerful—and how you can leverage it
This episode of Focus on This is brought to you by our new Full Focus Journal and Black Executive Pocket planner. Get them today at fullfocusstore.com.