#54: How to Reevaluate Your Goals and Make Them Exciting Again
You start the year energized by your list of SMARTER goals. But you get a few months in, and your goals aren’t working the way you want them to be. Life looks different now than you planned. When you read your goals each day, you’re feeling less motivated and more uncertain.
We’ve been there. We’ve watched life change in ways we never could have expected. But we’ve learned how to keep our goals relevant by walking through the 5 R’s. When you master this simple process, your goals will give you energy and confidence, even when life throws you curveballs. You'll finally get unstuck and start making progress in life and at work.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to avoid the anxiety associated with the effect of changing circumstances on your goals.
- Why you need to revisit your annual goals every quarter.
- Tips on how to build goal checkpoints into your calendar.
- What to do when you feel like a failure for not accomplishing a goal.
- Strategies for achieving success—even in the midst of pandemics and chaos.