#52: Expert Tips for Maximizing the Full Focus Planner
The beauty of the Full Focus Planner is that it gathers all of your planning essentials into one package. Like a fine wine or an intriguing novel, the Planner has many aspects that some may not appreciate at first glance. You may even wonder what some of the elements are for. Here’s help. We’ve assembled the best tips, hacks, and customizations used by our team here at Michael Hyatt & Co. Our staff members are past masters in the Full Focus System, and they can show you how to get full value from your Planner.
Try these tips, and you’ll go from scratching the surface to plumbing the depths of Planner use. You’ll gain insight, efficiency, and a high level of personalization, making the Full Focus Planner an even more valuable tool in your work and personal life.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to track daily wins in your Full Focus Planner.
- Practical tips on using timers and short sprints to get important work done.
- The value of accountability and how you can use it to increase productivity.
- Which portion of the planner you should use if you don’t use anything else.
- How annual goals and weekly objectives flow into your daily tasks.
This episode of Focus on This is brought to you by our new Full Focus Kids and Full Focus Students planners. Learn how you can equip your kids for this uncertain back to school season at www.fullfocusplanner.com.