Created with Sketch.
Fearlessly Feminine Podcast
13 minutes | May 21, 2020
25. Forgive To Feel Free - The Backpack Method
Forgiveness is a real challenge isn't it. Mostly, forgiveness feels like we're letting the other person off the hook for causing us pain. But with this method, you can feel free and safe to forgive in a way that serves YOU only.
17 minutes | Dec 31, 2019
24. Bringing In The New Year With Some Goals That Will Create An Epic 2020 For You
2020 is nearly upon us! How has your 2019 been? Setting goals at new fantastic but sometimes we just forget about them by the end of January don't we? Here's is some great insight on why goal setting is super important, even if you've tried and failed before. There's also a fabulous New Year's Gift inside for you xx Happy New Year!
11 minutes | Dec 26, 2019
23. The True Purpose Of Goal Setting
Many of us set goals, and it can be great when we achieve them but that isn't necessarily the purpose of goal setting. In this episode we look at the true purpose of goal setting and it's AMAZING!!!
13 minutes | Dec 12, 2019
22. Getting Out Of Procrastination Station - Chooo Chooo!
Hey there lovely ladies! Check out this episode which is all about how we get going when we are stuck. We tend to think really big, which is great for setting goals, but when it comes to getting going, tiny thinking is better.
14 minutes | Nov 28, 2019
21: Are You Guilty Of Doing This Epic Self Care Fail?
I talk about the importance of self care A LOT! The other day, though, I realised that I was guilty of an EPIC self care fail and I share it on Facebook. This got loads of comments from women who do the same so I decided to share it here too. We need to focus on the basics sometimes!
7 minutes | Nov 14, 2019
20. Believing In The Magic Of Things That Make Us Feel Good
What magic do you believe in? I've spent decades pushing down my "woowoo" side because I couldn't explain it. A chat with a friend over coffee made me realise I want to just believe in the magic of things that make me feel good in stead of dismissing it because I can't explain it.
10 minutes | Nov 7, 2019
19. Scared of letting the world see your light?
A poem triggered me to think about sharing more of my light and why this can be hard.
18 minutes | Oct 31, 2019
18. How Gratitude Can Change EVERYTHING
Gratitude is often dismissed as being too small to make a difference but when you do it, EVERYTHING can change for you.
19 minutes | Oct 24, 2019
17. 3 books that changed my life
I'm this episode I talk about three amazing books that have had a profound effect on my life and I wholeheartedly recommend giving them a read.
43 minutes | Oct 16, 2019
16. Interviewing Inspirational Women - Adriana Richmond from Keto Low Carb Life
We LOVE collaboration here at Fearlessly Feminine and Adriana, an inspirational woman I met a year ago has built an amazing Facebook community of 10.5k members and growing through women collaborating and supporting each other on their weight loss journeys. We talk about how we can be our own worst enemies and how having an amazing community, like a village, can help us to get past this.
15 minutes | Oct 10, 2019
15. What is Fearlessly Feminine?
In this episode we delve into what being Fearlessly Feminine means to me and how you can use it to live a great life.
12 minutes | Oct 2, 2019
14. Challenge Update - How accepting a compliment (not very gracefully) had inspired me.
How has your compliment challenge been going? Taking compliments can be hard, even when we think we're quite good at it. But when we're start taking them, everything can change for us.
10 minutes | Sep 25, 2019
13. You Can't Pour From An Empty Cup, And You Can't Fill Up An Upturned Cup.
Here's a mini confidence challenge for you that's worked wonders.
12 minutes | Sep 19, 2019
12. Tree themed episode #2. How goal setting is like planting a tree
Goal setting is a powerful tool. We often get upset or disheartened when we don't achieve our goals by the deadlines we set. In this episode we talk about why goals are like trees. ;)
15 minutes | Sep 5, 2019
11. Theme of the month? Trees! You are not a tree... So move!
I'm this episode we explore what happens when we feel stuck and talk about ways you can unstick yourself.
20 minutes | Aug 22, 2019
10. How to swap negative self talk for positive self talk
In this episode we talk about ways to start reprogramming your self talk.
14 minutes | Aug 15, 2019
09. Time Tomatoes: how tiny tomatoes can help you get stuff done
Learn a great technique for getting so much more done in your life and business.
12 minutes | Aug 1, 2019
08. The Earth is square - how we limit our thinking and how to change that.
Why we still hinder ourselves with restrictive thinking
9 minutes | Jul 18, 2019
07. How an old Cherokee story beautifully explains what Fearlessly Feminine is all about
I'm trying something a bit different this week. Today's episode is a wonderful old Cherokee story I heard a few weeks ago. It's the perfect explanation of what Fearlessly Feminine is to me.
22 minutes | Jun 20, 2019
06. Four lists to organise your life and help you beat procrastination
In this episode, I share with you the four lists that have helped me turn organisation into a strength of mine and how they've helped me make massive progress in my life and business.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022