Why The Story You Tell Yourself Determines Your Breakthrough with Mickey Roothman - 039
Mickey Roothman is a Life & Business Transformational Breakthrough Coach, Speaker & Author who is on a mission to help organizations and individuals to self-actualize and live mindful and consciously aware of how our thoughts, emotions, behaviors and beliefs contribute to the external reality we experience and to reaching our highest potential.
As a speaker, coach, author and podcast host of a show called Breakthrough, she aspires to leaving her audiences and clients with greater self-awareness and understanding along with powerful practical tools that bring about tangible and sustainable transformation, growth and expansion on their journey to co-creating the lives and businesses of their dreams.Noteworthy questions:
- What were your biggest shifts towards personal growth? (10:07)
- What does regression hypnosis entail? (16:27)
- How do we get integrated with uplifting people? (37:51)
- We, as human beings, learn through contrast to see what we do and don’t want.
- Our emotions can be seen as alarm bells. They help us gauge whether we’re aligned with our soul’s mission on earth.
- The things that are meant to join you on your journey will follow if you just focus on growing you.
- Nothing is ever happening to you, it’s always happening for you.
Reach out to Mickey:
- Website: https://mickeyroothman.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mickeyroothman/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coaching_life_with_mickey/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mickeyroothmanpublic
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
-> This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
Subscribe to the show for lots more to come! New episodes every Monday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please visit http://exploringpossibility.co.za/ for more episodes, follow us here https://www.instagram.com/exploringpossibility/ or join the community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hivemindtribe--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message