Take Ownership Of Your Character And Learn To Grow with Phillip Andrew Barbb - 024
Phillip Andrew is TV Producer and Youth Motivational Speaker. Phillip is dedicated to inspiring, motivating, encouraging, and empowering students, teachers, and educators to reach for their best selves.
Phillip Andrew is also an Emmy-Nominated Los Angeles-based television producer who has been asked to speak around the country educating and encouraging High School and College Students through high energy entertainment and unforgettable storytelling.
- How do we change our thinking and direct our focus towards solutions? (17:18)
- Why is it important for us to take ownership of our character? (27:04)
- What about the people who think they’re too old to work on character? (33:48)
- You need to face what’s going on. Your challenge might not be something like alcohol but your inability to grieve and cope with life.
- One of the great educators is exposure.
- Our own, unique stories are amazing because it helps us relate to other people.
- Your character is you when you strip opinions and reputations away.
- Website: https://www.phillipandrew.co/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phillipandrewla/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philbarbb
- Phillip’s book: https://www.phillipandrew.co/28-year-old-boss
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
-> This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
Subscribe to the show for lots more to come! New episodes every Monday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please visit http://exploringpossibility.co.za/ for more episodes, follow us here https://www.instagram.com/exploringpossibility/ or join the community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/exploringpossibility--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message