The Power Of Stillness, with Erling Kagge
Our guest today is Erling Kagge, the first man who walked to both poles and climbed Mt Everest. He is an explorer, publisher, author, art collector, and entrepreneur. In this episode, we talk about why walking can be like meditation, how to find stillness in the age of noise, and the importance of listening to Mother Earth. If you are overwhelmed by the constant noise around you and looking for ways to find stillness, then this episode is for you. To learn more about Erling and his journey, visit: http://palmamichel.com/explorersmind16/
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Erling Kagge - Walking: One Step At a Time
- Erling Kagge - Silence: In the Age of Noise
Continue Your Journey
Now it is time to find your own unique path. We can help you to connect with your innate wisdom and create an inspiring vision for a deeply fulfilling and meaningful life. Apply for a discovery session on our website, palmamichel.com.
Learn to meditate with Palma on the MUSE brain-sensing device and receive a 15% discount (will be shown at checkout only) with this link!
Thank you for joining us on this journey of the Explorer’s Mind Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there are a few things we would be very grateful for if you would do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to the Explorer’s Mind Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Please RATE & REVIEW and let us know what inspired you in this episode
- Finally, we invite you to JOIN the Explorer’s Mind Facebook Group and continue the conversation
Please share this episode with someone you think would be inspired by it.
Until next time, We truly appreciate you listening and look forward to continuing this journey together.