The Art of Cultivating Serendipity To Live a Meaningful Life, with Christian Busch
Our guest today is Christian Busch, the co-founder of Sandbox and Leaders On Purpose, and the author of the book “The Serendipity Mindset”. In this episode, we talk about how we can actively create our own luck by cultivating a serendipity mindset, and how we can make uncertainty our ally rather than our enemy. If you want to experience more good luck, meaning and joy in your life, then this episode is for you! To learn more about Christian and his journey, visit: http://palmamichel.com/explorersmind19/
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Palma’s Course On Optimising Your Response To Uncertainty
- His LinkedIn
- His Twitter
- Christian Busch - The Serendipity Mindset
- Viktor Frankl - Man's Search for Meaning
- Palma Michel - The Authority Guide to Mindful Leadership
Continue Your Journey
Now it is time to find your own unique path. We can help you to connect with your innate wisdom and create an inspiring vision for a deeply fulfilling and meaningful life. Apply for a discovery session on our website, palmamichel.com.
Learn to meditate with Palma on the MUSE brain-sensing device and receive a 15% discount (will be shown at checkout only) with this link!
Thank you for joining us on this journey of the Explorer’s Mind Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there are a few things we would be very grateful for if you would do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to the Explorer’s Mind Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Please RATE & REVIEW and let us know what inspired you in this episode
- Finally, we invite you to JOIN the Explorer’s Mind Facebook Group and continue the conversation
Please share this episode with someone you think would be inspired by it.
Until next time, We truly appreciate you listening and look forward to continuing this journey together.