Living An Inspired Life, with Rich Fernandez
Our guest today is Rich Fernandez, the CEO of the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, originated at Google and now an independent nonprofit leadership institute. In this episode, he shares with us his personal journey and quest for living an inspired life, why Bhutan the happiest nation on the planet hired Rich and his team and he also shares practical tips on how you can live an inspired life and find your calling. To learn more about Rich and his journey, visit: http://palmamichel.com/explorersmind10/
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Chade-Meng Tan - Search Inside Yourself
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
- Rich´s LinkedIn
Now it is time to find your own unique path. We can help you to connect with your innate wisdom and create an inspiring vision for a deeply fulfilling and meaningful life. Apply for a discovery session on our website, palmamichel.com.
Learn to meditate with Palma on the MUSE brain-sensing device and receive a 15% discount (will be shown at checkout only) with this link!
Thank you for joining us on this journey of the Explorer’s Mind Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there are a few things we would be very grateful for if you would do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to the Explorer’s Mind Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Please RATE & REVIEW and let us know what inspired you in this episode
- Finally, we invite you to JOIN the Explorer’s Mind Facebook Group and continue the conversation
Please share this episode with someone you think would be inspired by it.
Until next time, We truly appreciate you listening and look forward to continuing this journey together.