How to Find Your Purpose, with Roz Savage
Our guest today is Roz Savage, an ocean rower, author, speaker, and sustainability advocate. She is the first, and so far the only woman, who rowed solo across the world’s “Big Three” oceans: Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian. In this episode, she shares with us how she found her purpose, how she pursued it even when it was hard, and how we all have endless potential. If you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and find your true purpose, then this episode is for you! To learn more about Roz and her journey, visit: http://palmamichel.com/explorersmind03/
Resources Mentioned in the show:
- Stephen Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- James Redfield - The Celestine Prophecy
- Neale Donald Walsch - Conversations with God
- Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love
- Her book: The Gifts of Solitude: A Short Guide to Surviving and Thriving in Isolation
Continue Your Journey
Now it is time to find your own unique path. We can help you to connect with your innate wisdom and create an inspiring vision for a deeply fulfilling and meaningful life. Apply for a discovery session on our website, palmamichel.com. Learn to meditate with Palma on the MUSE brain-sensing device and receive a 15% discount (will be shown at checkout only) with this link!Thank you for joining us on the journey of the Explorer’s Mind Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there are a few things we would be very grateful for if you would do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to the Explorer’s Mind Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Please RATE & REVIEW and let us know what inspired you in this episode
- Finally, we invite you to JOIN the Explorer’s Mind Facebook Group and continue the conversation
Please share this episode with someone you think would be inspired by this episode.
Until next time, We truly appreciate you listening and look forward to continuing this journey together.