How To Build A Successful Purpose-driven Business, with Damian Soong
Our guest today is Damian Soong, the CEO, and Co-founder of the British challenger brand, Form, a serial entrepreneur, and a “city-escapist”. In this episode, we talk about building a purpose-driven business, how Damian brought a social conscience to a self-obsessed industry, and why social entrepreneurship should be the future. To learn more about Damian and his journey, visit: http://palmamichel.com/explorersmind17/
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- His Twitter
- His Instagram
- Blake Mycoskie - Start Something That Matters
- Renée Mauborgne and W. Chan Kim - Blue Ocean Strategy
- Anthony de Mello - Awareness
- Palma Michel - The Authority Guide to Mindful Leadership
Continue Your Journey
Now it is time to find your own unique path. We can help you to connect with your innate wisdom and create an inspiring vision for a deeply fulfilling and meaningful life. Apply for a discovery session on our website, palmamichel.com.
Learn to meditate with Palma on the MUSE brain-sensing device and receive a 15% discount (will be shown at checkout only) with this link!
Thank you for joining us on this journey of the Explorer’s Mind Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there are a few things we would be very grateful for if you would do right now:
- SUBSCRIBE to the Explorer’s Mind Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Please RATE & REVIEW and let us know what inspired you in this episode
- Finally, we invite you to JOIN the Explorer’s Mind Facebook Group and continue the conversation
Please share this episode with someone you think would be inspired by it.
Until next time, We truly appreciate you listening and look forward to continuing this journey together.