The Ripple Effect
Everyone knows about the Ripple Effect. But have you thought about it recently? Have you considered that this is actually a principle? I mean, the impact of actions on others is ongoing. It is a reality of your life, whether you know it or not, whether you believe it or not. So we might as well make sure we own this reality. The things we say and do matter. They matter in the moment. And they continue to matter in the moments that follow and among people far beyond yourself.
And while everyone knows this, there is something else known by far fewer people. God is acting. God's will is carried out from the choices we make. The spiritual world and battles and souls, all influenced by what we choose to do and say and become. Let's look at the example of David and Goliath, where a rock struck a forehead, and the world changed.
- What is "the ripple effect?"
- Is the ripple effect occasional or ongoing?
- How far does your influence extend in terms of relationships?
- More crucially, what is God doing with your decisions in the spiritual realm?
- How can David's victory over Goliath help us think more about our ripple effect?