Real Spiritual Growth
Jack Wilkie recently released a book, Church Reset, that I highly encourage you to check out. He discusses the 21st century local church model and how much emphasis we put upon people coming to church to be fed a sermon. It is a good thing, but it is a tool to help real growth, not a sign of maturity. Many immature Christians are faithful worshippers, but not growing to the place where Christ can use them best. So let's lay out Jesus' plan for His disciples, that we can be more like Him!
- Am I an infant in Christ?
- Am I a toddler in Christ?
- Am I a pre-teen Christian?
- Am I a teenager in the Lord?
- Am I truly and mature adult in the church?
--- Bonus Questions
- What does the next level look like and how do I go about getting there?