Character of Friendship
Before man was created, the Godhead existed. A friendship between three eternal beings, who shared in things, were there for one another, and knew all about the others. They were the first model for friendship. Adam was created to be like them, so it comes as no surprise that he was not good alone. God created a connection with another, and from there families were formed.
God wants you to enjoy great friendships. It is not good for you to be alone. But how do you get a friendship started. And maybe more importantly, how do repair one that is broken down? There are three basic character traits that will help. I guarantee it. To the extent that you work on these, you will live with fuller and more rewarding relationships.
- Did God build man to be alone?
- Was God ever alone, even in eternity?
- Why did so many friendships and marriages fall apart?
- What are the three key character traits of great friendships?
- How can I apply them right now, today, with the people I love?