EE 12: Escape Room Industry Controversies
We discuss escape room industry controversies. These topics are commonly debated among players, game masters, and owners -- and trust us, we have a LOT of thoughts!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Public vs. private experiences
- Paying to beta test/play test an escape room
- Game masters watching multiple teams simultaneously
- Game masters inside the room with players
- Giving/receiving unprompted clues or hints
- Breaking established “industry rules” within your game
Watch the podcast here!
Check out our brand new website!
Follow us on social media for updates!
Business contact: Escapeexpeditionscontact@gmail.com
Have a specific game review request? Ask us on twitter or send an email!
That catchy jingle uses: Funky (Sting) by Twin Musicom
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/escapeexpeditions)