7 Practical Self-Care Tips in Stressful Times (Season 4 Episode 09)
Helen and DJ have a lively and life-giving conversation with Emelda De Coteau (writer, podcaster, and creative) about COVID-19, grief and loss due to unemployment, anti-Asian racism, and vulnerable populations being heavily hit hard in poor communities in particular seniors homes, black neighborhoods, disabled and homeless and refugee shelters. How we can join together and support and be safe with self-care during this season of crisis. Count up all the practical tips and do the healthy things to be well.Show Notes
Emelda will be co-leading this online event with another creative, Ebony Westbrook—Peace over Panic Workshop: Gratitude Journaling, Meditation & Sound Healing (May 3, 2020) - part of the ongoing series "Creating Through COVID-19"
- Women Creatives Chat - (check out the blog for posts on wellness / self care / empowerment)
- Pray with our Feet podcast
- Insight Timer App (thousands of meditations)
- Favorite meditation teacher - Sarah Blondin (on Insight Timer) insighttimer.com/sarahblondin
- Liberate app (meditation teachers of color whose work is supporting communities of color)