#78: Omar Zenhom: How to Build A Resilient Mindset to Grow your Success
Omar Zenhom is the CEO and co-founder of WebinarNinja, named one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in 2018. Founded in 2014, over a million people have attended a webinar on WebinarNinja.
Omar is also the host of The $100 MBA Show. It was named the 2014 iTunes Best Podcast, has over 1,300 episodes, has been downloaded over 90 million times, and is ranked as a top business podcast in over 30 countries around the world.
Listen in as Omar shares:
- How to intentionally use your emotions and mindset to grow your business
- Why it is important to embrace change and use it as a catalyst to create huge growth
- The often overlooked importance of communication skills and how to make sure you’re using them to further your success
- How to build resilience to get over setbacks, take risks and make mistakes
- The easy way to recognize the things that you value most in your life – and how to make them a priority
- Why you need to define what success means to you (it’s not what you think).
Smash Your Income Glass Ceiling To Attract More Clients And Money… without doing more marketing! Click here for Free Video Training