#68: Adam Hommey: The value adversity in your business and how it can propel you to success
Founder and creator of Business Creator’s Institute, Adam Hommey helps entrepreneurs like you win at the game of business and marketing so you can thrive from the intersection of your brilliance and passion. For years he’s been a secret weapon for dozens of entrepreneurs and business creators. He is the author of the Amazon best seller Groundhog Day is an Event, Not a Business Strategy.
Listen in as he shares:
- Why positive change can cause self sabotage
- How knowing your worst case scenario can boost the success of your business
- The (uncomfortable) sign that a new and valuable lesson is coming through for you
- The question to ask when you feel overwhelmed and exhausted that can turn your business around
- An extremely effective phrase that allows you to instantly put difficulty in the past and begin to attract something amazingly better
- A simple way to weed out unnecessary complication and maximize your results
- What to do in times of uncertainty that will improve your mindset right away
- Two super powerful steps that will remove the sting from setbacks and leap you forward in your business
- The sharp awareness a speed bump can provide and how to spot it
Experience even more of Adam’s wisdom in his book Groundhog Day is an Event, Not a Business Strategy. He’ll help you to finally solve those pesky issues that keep holding back your business success. You can find the book on Amazon here. He made the book very inexpensive so it’s easily available to everyone.
“By approaching things from a place of minimalism, we can get maximum results. It is within small things that we can find our biggest discoveries.” – Adam Hommey
Smash Your Income Glass Ceiling To Attract More Clients And Money… without doing more marketing! Click here for Free Video Training.