Vishen Lakhiani and Thomas Asseo Advise Us on Being Badass and Working With Family
To succeed in business you must be a badass and have a spiritual side as well. CEO of Mindvalley and New York Times bestselling author of “The Buddha and the Badass”, Vishen Lakhiani, explains why it is important to have some ego in business, and why it isn’t always a negative quality. We also discuss why it’s important not to become an entrepreneur for the money, but to make the world better. Then, we chat with Thomas Asseo, Co-CEO of Fresh n' Lean, about healthy eating and how consuming the best fuel can result in the best you. We also talk about the challenge and reward of going into business with a family.
- [00:00:00] Genesis of The Buddha and The Badass
- [00:05:39] Kensho vs. Satori: Pain and Insight
- [00:11:30] Entrepreneurship to Push Mankind Forward
- [00:18:20] Fast N’ Lean Makes Healthy Eating Easy!
- [00:26:55] Family Food-Fuel For a Healthier You
- [00:33:21] Working With Family and Other Advice