Using Therapy to Heal Business and Bouncing Back with Jacqueline Lieberman and Aaron Scott Young
Finding your brand’s DNA is a very important step to nailing your marketing and communicating effectively with your target audience. CEO and Founder of BrandCrudo, Jacqueline Lieberman, calls this DNA your ‘brand North Star’. We also discuss common reasons businesses lose focus as they grow and how Jacqueline takes a psychotherapy approach to analyzing what’s going wrong with the businesses she works with. Then, we chat with Aaron Scott Young, Chief Strategy Officer of The Unshackled Owner, who details his journey from successful business owner to jail and back again. Aaron gives tips on having clarity towards the goals you hope to conquer and how to build a strong team to help you reach the top.
- [00:00:00] Finding Your Brand’s North Star
- [00:05:30] How Businesses Lose Focus as They Grow
- [00:11:30] Jacqueline Lieberman: Brand Therapist
- [00:18:21] An Unlucky Acquaintance
- [00:25:43] Find the Time to Recharge
- [00:33:21] Have Measurable Outcomes