How Interpretation and Elderly Care Can Benefit You with Kristin Quinlan and Nancy May
In this COVID-19 riddle world, language interpretation services have a unique role to play. CEO of Certified Languages International, Kristin Quinlan, discusses the huge array of businesses that you’d never expect that rely heavily on language interpreters to serve all of their customers. This is why Kristin calls the language industry the biggest little industry that nobody’s heard of. Next up, CEO and Founder of CareManity, Nancy May, chats about her struggles with finding her parents quality late-life care, and how to properly care for your parents. Nancy also fills us in on her book, “How to Survive 911 Medical Emergencies”, and how all of this can translate into a much more smoothly operating business.
- [00:00:00] Tapping into the Interpretation Market
- [00:06:20] Biggest Little Industry Nobody’s Heard Of
- [00:11:30] Bridging Gap Between LEP and Healthcare
- [00:18:21] How Nancy May Got Into Elderly Care
- [00:26:26] How to Survive 911 Medical Emergencies
- [00:33:21] Why to Avoid Elder Care Facilities