Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
Liz Cheney wanted to make it clear that she was not in support of traitors or insurrectionists but of the Speaker of the House. She supported the removal of Jim Jordan and Jim Banks from the Select Committee.
I am not a fan of Liz Cheney. But we must admit that on this issue, she has shown herself to be a patriot. To come out in support of Republicans’ most hated personality is potentially a political career-ending move.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Media outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Get our books here.
- Become a YouTube PDR Posse Member here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.