Episode 142 - Turning Conversational Commerce Into a Competitive Advantage with Phil Roireau
Conversational commerce. What is it? Basically, it’s taking the in-person shopping experience of asking questions and talking to retail sales staff and moving it into multiple online channels seamlessly. Today shoppers want to interact with you in a variety of ways and they want near-instant feedback. Messenger. SMS. Chat. Facebook comments. Your customers expect you to be everywhere they are when they need you.
In this interview, Phil and I talk about some of the foundations of conversational commerce - both strategies and tactics. This will help guide all of your conversational commerce efforts. Here’s a quick look at what we discuss.
- What components of conversational commerce should you consider?
- What impact can conversational commerce have on conversion rates?
- How to look at the dashboard and KPIs related to conversational commerce.
- How this impacts your paid acquisition efforts.
- Lots of real-world examples
- Plus more