Episode 132 - The Two Hottest Trends in Amazon Advertising - Sponsored Brand Video and DSP
Amazon Advertising has exploded in recent years. In fact, Amazon is now the 3rd largest online advertising platform behind only Facebook and Google. Pretty impressive for a company who’s a retailer first, cloud computing 2nd, and online advertising 3rd.
In this episode, I wanted to bring on the sharpest mind in Amazon Advertising that I know - OMG’s very own Chris Tyler. I brought him on so we could deep dive into the two hottest trends in Amazon Advertising right now - Sponsored Brand Video (formerly Video in Search ads) and Amazon DSP. Here’s a look at what we cover:
- What is Amazon DSP and how can sellers use it to reach shoppers on an off Amazon?
- How to target people actively shopping for your competitor's products who haven’t purchased yet.
- How Sponsored Brand Video (SBV) ads are outperforming ALL other ad types for most of our clients.
- 5 keys to a great Sponsored Brand Video Ad
- How you can test SBV without spending a fortune on video production
- Plus more!