Episode 131 - Systems for Growing an Amazon Business to #254 on the Inc. 5000 List
Is something broken in your business? Not reaching your growth goals like you’d hoped? Then you likely have a systems or delegation problem.
My guest today is Trent Dyrsmid. Trent is the host of the Bright Ideas podcast as well as the founder of an Amazon reseller business that just ranked #254 on the Inc. 5000 list. He is also the co-founder of Flowster.app a premier workflow management tool for eCommerce businesses. He knows a thing or two about systems, delegation, and growth. He’s now fully delegated himself out of his Amazon reseller business as it continues to scale rapidly.
How does he do it? Clear systemization and delegation. On the show, we talk about one of his favorite quotes from the Honorary Chairman of Toyota -
“We get brilliant results from average people managing brilliant processes – while our competitors get average or worse results from brilliant people managing broken processes”
~ Fujio Cho, Honorary Chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation
In this episode we cover:
- What to systematize first - a 2-pronged test
- When you have a systems problem vs. a people problem
- What to delegate vs. what to do yourself
- Why and when you should delegate something you’re really good at
- The difference between process management and project management
- How Flowster helps eCommerce companies with process management
- Plus more!