Created with Sketch.
Earn & Invest
57 minutes | 2 days ago
163. Supercharge Your Retirement and Make Millions More w/ Paul Merriman and Richard Buck
Paul Merriman and Richard Buck come on to discuss their new book and teach how to use their12 steps to supercharge our retirements and introduce a new portfolio: two funds for life.
59 minutes | 6 days ago
162. Self Worth and How To Escape Bartending w/ Dani Fattizzi
Bartending can be lucrative and has a glamorous portrayal in our cultural. We discuss with Dani Fattizzi how lack of self worth lured her into this unhealthy world. Plus, I talk about why I am thankful this Thanksgiving.
72 minutes | 9 days ago
161. Is Keeping It Simple The Answer? w/ Joel and Matt from How To Money
Joel Larsgaard and Matt Altmix from How To Money join me to talk about how to keep it simple in your path to financial security. Plus, Dave from Accidental FIRE celebrates his three year blog anniversary.
57 minutes | 13 days ago
160. Why You Should Own a Franchise w/ Lance Graulich
Have you ever considered buying into a franchise? How does it work? How do you decide which franchise is right for you? Listen as Lance Graulich, the franchise whisperer, describes how to get involved.
56 minutes | 16 days ago
159. What You Need To Know About Alternative Investments w/ Jonathan Medved, Michael Wenner, and Lauren Cohen
What do you need to know about alternative investments? What is the difference between investment and speculation? Find out as we talk to Jonathan Medved of Ourcrowd, Michael Wenner of Masterworks, and Lauren Cohen Esq of e-Council inc.
55 minutes | 20 days ago
158. Celebrating Our Community, Special Veteran's Day Episode
This is a special Veteran's Day episode featuring our own community members: Anne, Brandon, Stephen, and Dan. We talk about why they joined the military and what Veteran's Day Feels like for them.
86 minutes | 23 days ago
157. What's Your Excuse? w/ Chris Hogan Author of Everyday Millionaires
Chris Hogan and I dive into what it takes to become a millionaire today. Is the path open to everyone? Plus I get interviewed by Jennifer Mah regarding two years of Earn & Invest.
69 minutes | a month ago
156. Broke Busted and Disgusted w/ Adam Carroll
Documentary filmmaker Adam Carroll and I tackle student debt and delve into why America's youth look at wealth like monopoly money. Plus a second segment where I answer and emailers question about his wife's career transition.
55 minutes | a month ago
155. Is Early Retirement Getting a Bad Name? w/ A Purple Life, Retire by 45, and Rachel Richards
Almost everyone I know is a staunch supporter of financial independence. But is early retirement getting a bad name? We discuss/defend the concept with A Purple Life, Retire by 45, and Money Honey Rachel.
55 minutes | a month ago
154. What My Dad Taught Me About Happiness and Money w/ Paul Ollinger
In this episode we discuss with Paul Ollinger the recent death of his father and what he learned from him about money and happiness. Plus at the end of the episode I discuss my podcasting/interviewing role model.
60 minutes | a month ago
153. How To Live In the Zone Every Day w/ Jason and Pili Yarusi
We discuss with Jason and Pili Yarusi from The Jason and Pili Project how they live in the zone every day. And they do it joyfully. Plus a bonus segment with Diania Merriam about her upcoming webinar.
61 minutes | a month ago
152. Confessions of a Day Trader w/ Jerremy Newsome
We discuss the controversial subject of day trading with Jerremy Newsome from reallifetrading.com. Hold on tight, his arguments make a lot more sense than you would expect. See if this episode changes your mind.
62 minutes | a month ago
151. The Recession is Over, Why Are We Not Celebrating? w/ Rick Ferri, Karsten Jeske, and Jen Smith
We just experienced possibly the shortest recession in recent history. We discuss with Rick Ferri, Karsten Jeske, and Jen Smith the surprising consequences. You might just be surprised by our conclusions.
68 minutes | 2 months ago
150. Should I Stay or Should I Go? w/ Grumpus Maximus
Grumpus Maximus answers one of the most difficult questions: should I stay or should I go when it comes to waiting for a pension. Plus a short segment with Vazul Hites on looking for a job post college graduation in a time of COVID.
71 minutes | 2 months ago
149. Retirement: When The Real Work Begins w/ Grant Sabatier and Millennial Revolution
We discuss with Grant Sabatier author of Financial Freedom and Bryce and Kristy from Millennial Revolution what life looks like after retirement. Plus, a second segment with Dennis from Full Time Finance about selling a house during the COVID pandemic.
52 minutes | 2 months ago
148. The Future of Financial Independence (Rewind) with JL Collins
In this rewind episode JL Collins talks legacy, recession, and the future of financial independence live from Kibanda in Wisconsin. Recorded preCOVID, his words ring true today in the midst of recession.
61 minutes | 2 months ago
147. Why Haven't You Started a Business Already (Rewind) w/ Mad FIentist, Jim Wang, and Waffles on Wednesday
This rewind episode is a discussion on whether you should start a small business on your path to financial freedom. The answer might surprise you! Featuring Brandon from The Mad Fientist, Jim Wang from WalletHacks, and Mr. and Mrs. WoW from Waffles on Wednesday
67 minutes | 2 months ago
145. How to Live Your Legacy Now w/ Rob and Reshawn Lee
Rob and Reshawn Lee from Learn Hustle Grow discuss how to build a legacy for yourself and your children. Hear how they both rose from meager financial means to successful entrepreneurs. Plus a segment with John from ESI Money about the Millionaire Money Mentors program.
55 minutes | 2 months ago
144. Winning To Wealth w/ Michael Lacy
How do we evolve in our path to wealth and financial security? Michael Lacy of Winning to Wealth shares with us his journey and how his goals and dreams have shifted.
76 minutes | 2 months ago
143. Powerful Relationships: Leveraging The Right People w/ Nii and Renee Darko
This is a powerful episode about leveraging relationships with dynamic couple Nii and Renee Darko. Plus, a short segment with Jessica from The Fioneers about the concept of Slow FI (Financial Independence).
Terms of Service
© Stitcher 2020