Drinking Socially - Ep. 23: Stovepipes!
What We’re Drinking:Stone IPA by Stone
- ABV: 6.9
- IBU: 71 🔥
- Notes: By definition, an India Pale Ale is hoppier and higher in alcohol than its little brother, pale ale — and we deliver in spades. Now one of the most well respected and best-selling IPAs in the country, this golden beauty explodes with citrusy flavor and hop aromas, all perfectly balanced by a subtle malt character. This crisp, extra hoppy brew is hugely refreshing on a hot day, but will always deliver no matter when you choose to drink it.
Show off your love of Untappd. Check out our online store and pick up Untappd branded glassware, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more! Go to http://store.untappd.com and enter the coupon code “PODCAST” at checkout to get 20% off all ordersBeer 101 - Packaging
- Who puts the stickers on the cans?
- Why chose Can over Bottle?
- How many robots are involved?
- Best (easiest) method for Homebrewers?
- Have a question you want to be answered? Share it with us in the Facebook group, or email us @ email@example.com
- We're going to Europe! (Well... Virtually) Choose between 3 Beer Boxes and drink along with us on November 14th and 15th!
- More Details Here: https://untappd.com/europevirtual
- Pumpkins!! (Or Punkins) Cheers to Eric for starting his Pumpkin Homebrew early! Join us in the Facebook group to brew your own beer-in-a-pumpkin.
- Recipe here: http://untp.beer/OutOfOurGourds