Drinking Socially - Ep. 21: Cellaring & Lagering
What We’re Drinking:Octoberfest Beer by Bell's Brewery
- ABV: 5.5
- IBU: N/A
- Notes: Crafted as a flavorful session beer, Bell's Octoberfest Beer is perfect for a week-long wedding celebration in Germany or the start of the Michigan autumn. As with Bell's Lager Beer, Octoberfest spends a full six weeks maturing in the fermentation vessels. Unlike its cousin, Octoberfest trades in the assertive hop presence for a focus on a light caramel malt note, lending body without too much sweetness.
- Bells Apple Kuchen Recipe
- Bells Oktoberfest Homebrew Kit
Show off your love of Untappd. Check out our online store and pick up Untappd branded glassware, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more! Go to http://store.untappd.com and enter the coupon code “PODCAST” at checkout to get 20% off all ordersBeer 101 - Cellaring & Lagering
- Getting ready to package
- Brite tanks
- Lager tanks
- Have a question you want to be answered? Share it with us in the Facebook group, or email us @ email@example.com
- Check out untappd.com/untappd10 for more details — and if you're a homebrewer, grab the recipe and make you're own! If you're not a homebrewer, share the link with your own favorite local taproom and ask them to make their own version of "I Remember My First Check-In".
- We're celebrating Bearded Iris as they expand into North Carolina, and talking about the DDH! Harrison will attempt to explain the haze — and also give a run-down on the NEipa beer style.