The Keto Mediterranean Diet: Benefits and How to Do It
Today's episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein. When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of my go-to items in my diet. But, not all collagen is created equally. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen. That is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder. You can get all the gut-healing benefits, without the mess, from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows and without processing with high heat or extracting with harmful chemicals. There are no fillers, flow agents, or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and its bovine bone broth protein. That's it. And you can get 15% off today using the code "jockers" or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting!
It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON!
We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too!
There’s been a comparison between two popularized diets of today and which one proves to be healthier and easier to follow. In this episode, Dr. Jockers identifies the commonalities and differences between the Mediterranean diet and the Ketogenic diet. Learn about the pros and cons of each, the methods on how to start, and the foods you should or should not include on your plate when you’re in one of these types of diets. More importantly, find out how you can get the best of both worlds and work on both diets together to get the optimum benefits they have to offer.
“The Mediterranean diet will NOT get your body into ketosis unless you are doing intermittent fasting or One-Meal-A-Day.”
- Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
In This Episode:
- You want the“healthiest diet” you can follow, right? Which one is it? (You’ll finally get a clear answer. We promise.)
- How do the core components of the Mediterranean diet pyramid compare to those of the ketogenic diet? Dr. J lays it out as clear as day.
- The 3 major things these diets have in common, the 3 things they definitely don’t, plus the top 3 benefits of each (with more pros and cons thrown in just for fun).
- THESE 9 fats are the best (ranked in order!) and THESE 9 fats are the worst. What makes such a big difference between them?
- 5 things you MUST grasp before you can achieve and adapt to the Keto Mediterranean diet.
- Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein - Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drjockers/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DrDavidJockers
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/djockers
- Website – https://drjockers.com/
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here! - https://drjockers.com/join-us-dr-jockers-functional-nutrition-podcast/