38 minutes | Sep 13, 2021

Eliminating Waste In The Fresh Produce Supply Chain - A Chat With Clarifruit CEO Elad Mardix

There is a massive amount of waste in the fresh produce industry - of all fruit/veg grown, only 55% makes it to the store shelves. The other 45% is wasted. This is the problem ClariFruit is aiming to solve using a combination of computer vision, AI, and analytics.

To find out more I invited Elad Mardix, CEO and co-founder of ClariFruit to come on the podcast to tell me more.

We had a truly fascinating conversation and, as is often the case, I learned loads, I hope you do too...

If you have any comments/suggestions or questions for the podcast - feel free to leave me a voice message over on my SpeakPipe page or just send it to me as a direct message on Twitter/LinkedIn. Audio messages will get played (unless you specifically ask me not to).

If you want to learn more about how to juggle sustainability and efficiency mandates while recovering from pandemic-induced disruptions, meeting growth targets, and preparing for an uncertain future, check out our Oxford Economics research report here.

And if you want to know more about any of SAP's Digital Supply Chain solutions, head on over to www.sap.com/digitalsupplychain, and if you liked this show, please don't forget to rate and/or review it. It makes a big difference to help new people discover it. Thanks.

And remember, stay healthy, stay safe, stay sane! 

Play
Like
Play Next
Mark
Played
Share