Created with Sketch.
CutOff Genes Podcast
46 minutes | 5 days ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 304: Capitol Crud
- Are authorities extracting DNA from excrement deposited in the Capitol? - Gedmatch has new TOS - Irish report spurs a national "apology" - Tales from the trenches and listener questions - Jessica Stavena shares her story of DNA discovery Subscribe, Rate and Review
52 minutes | 19 days ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 303: All Bits Must Be Done!
- Happy New Year - Many movie themes relatable to adoptees and NPEs - 23andme "traits"- underwhelming - Beware the Mennonites - From the trenches.... - Part 3 of my conversation with Edward De Gangi Subscribe, Rate and Review.
50 minutes | a month ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 302: Christmas, Actually
- Merry Holidays - Twins separated at birth - News about the GSK case and DNA - NY kidnapping victim identified by daughter's DNA - Part 2 of storytime with Ed DeGangi Subscribe, Review and Wear a Mask!
47 minutes | 2 months ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 301: I Don't Know What My Refrigerator CRISPR Does...
- It's legal to smoke your turkey - Integrated Birth Certificates- finally! - The importance of a basic health history - Scientists have ID'd genes known to be resistant to Covid19 - Story-time with author Edward DiGangi Subscribe, Rate and Review!
53 minutes | 3 months ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 212: D Is For Donor
- DNA updates in the news - Are children separated at the border being funneled to De Vos connected adoption group? - Revisiting adoptee convinced father was the Zodiac Killer - Emma Lee Still discusses her journey as an Egg Donor Subscribe, Rate and Review!
48 minutes | 3 months ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 211: DNA Diva
- The gift of your own medical history - New England adopted brothers hit the motherlode of siblings - Part 2 of Cassondra Cooper's Epic Odyssey Subscribe, Rate and Review
43 minutes | 4 months ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 210: Betty Buckley Come On Down
- Overview of the DAR and other lineage based groups - Tips for tackling French-Canadian DNA - Mindless banter - Story-time with Cassondra Cooper (Part 1) Subscribe, Rate and Review!
53 minutes | 4 months ago
CutOff Genes: Episode 209: DNA and DAR
- Scotland-Gate - DAR changes in DNA proof - Part 2 of Jennifer Hodge Moniello's ground breaking Epic Odyssey Please Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2020