Created with Sketch.
CutOff Genes Podcast
48 minutes | Aug 7, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 605: Oh Somerton Man!
- Finally an update on Somerton Man- and more questions... - Ancestry rolls out "Chromosome Painter"- does it help? - Amy Ulrich (friend of the show) returns with an update of her Epic NPE Odyssey - Please Subscribe, Rate and REVIEW! (it really helps) For help with your search contact Julie Dixon Jackson at cutoffgenes.com The Truth is in Your Genes!
49 minutes | Jul 24, 2022
CutOff Genes: Ep 604: Celebrities-They're Just Like Us
- When relatable things happen to public figures - CeCe Moore's novel approach to difficult IGG cases - Is something happening in the JonBenet Ramsey case? - Book Nook 2.0 - Epic Odyssey: Part 2 with @emmastevensgatheringplace Subscribe, Rate and Review! For help on your own case contact Julie Dixon Jackson at cutoffgenes.com
48 minutes | Jul 10, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 603: Drastic Measures
- How is DNA being used to ID Stolen Babies - DNA testing for babies born in a post Roe V Wade era? - Renewed Book Nook - Epic Odyssey with @emmastevensgatheringplace author of The Gathering Place: An Adoptee's Story Subscribe, Rate and REVIEW For help with your search contact Julie Dixon Jackson at cutoffgenes.com
50 minutes | Jun 26, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 602: I Was About To Make A Tap-Dancing Joke
- The ID of a murdered couple from 50 years ago leads to a living child - FOG is an acronym - Trenches: Identifying living relatives from a listener's 6X G Grandparents - Part 2 of my conversation with Lorah Gerald @theadoptedchameleon For help contact @joolsjackson a cutoffgenes.com
53 minutes | Jun 12, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 601: Richard Couldn't Bee Any More Excited
- The problem with Find A Grave - Trenches: Adoptee Kristi - Storytime with @theadoptedchameleon Lorah Gerald Subscribe, Rate and Review For help with your case contact Julie at cutoffgenes.com
39 minutes | May 29, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 513Bonus: It Wasn't My Rug...
- Bonus episode with a couple of updates and the Grande Finale of my conversation with Cynthia (from Michigan)... Please subscribe, rate and review. For help, contact Julie at cutoffgenes.com
45 minutes | May 15, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 512: Saying The Quiet Part Out Loud
- Thoughts on the words "domestic supply of infants" - What if your relatives "weren't home" during the 1950 Census? - Trenches: Never assume that the tree attached to a DNA match is correct- do your research - Part 3 of "Cynthia's" Epic Odyssey For help with your search contact Julie at cutoffgenes.com
46 minutes | May 1, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 511: Are You Two Whales Trying to Find Your Porpoise?
- Ancestry DNA's New "Side View" Feature - Eve Sturges (friend of the show) has written and published "Who Even Am I Anymore?" - Trenches: When women lost their Citizenship because they married an immigrant - Part 2 of "Cynthia's" Epic Odyssey For help with your search please contact Julie at cutoffgenes.com
45 minutes | Apr 17, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 510: Do I Sound a Little Hoarse?
-@joolsjackson attempts to recap hilights of i4GG/22 through some serious post conference brain fog - Story time with listener "Cynthia"... For help with your own search go to cutoffgenes.com
56 minutes | Apr 3, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 509: It Was Greek To Her
- Continuing our discussion about advocating for Adoption Reform. How Important is Identity? - Cowboy Love-Child - Adoptee is directed to wrong Birth Mother - Storytime (Part 2) with Cassandra Adams Need Help? Cutoffgenes.com
49 minutes | Mar 20, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 508: Everybody Needs to Simmer Down
- How did the police ID Shari Papini's accomplice? - Julie admits that her thoughts on Adoption Reform have evolved - Story-time with Cassandra Adams For help finding your roots contact Julie Dixon Jackson at cutoffgenes.com
49 minutes | Mar 6, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 507: Dr Wortman is No Tom Selleck
- Fertility Fraud strikes again - The genealogical benefits of Find A Grave - Here comes the 1950 Census and how you can help - Trenches: Murderers, Russian Oligarchs and Legendary Capitalists...oh my! - Rebecca Autumn Sansom and Reckoning With The Primal Wound (part 2) For help with your search contact Julie at cutoffgenes.com
52 minutes | Feb 20, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 506: Beckoning to the Reckoning
- Things to know about how DNA kits are labelled - When a biological relative is a murderous psychopath - Trenches- finding listener Sandra's grandfather - Rebecca Autumn Sansom talks about her film Reckoning With the Primal Wound For help with your search or feedback go to cutoffgenes.com
40 minutes | Feb 7, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 505: Trauma Begets Trauma
- Tips for tracking your African American ancestors - Adoptee's response to people who use them as poster children for the abortion debate - Be careful who you hire to help you in your search - Part 2 of Dawn Kosmakos' Epic Odyssey cutoffgenes.com
42 minutes | Jan 23, 2022
CutOff Genes: Ep 504: Rich's Stalker
- Ancestry's new interface - Belgian Princess update - Artifact DNA solves century old mystery - Story-time with Dawn Kosmakos - For help with your search go to cutoffgenes.com
48 minutes | Jan 10, 2022
CutOff Genes: Episode 503: You've Come A Long Way Babies
- Iowa Original Birth Certificates now available to Adoptees- maybe! - What happens when biological parents marry and have more children - The "Baby Box" lady - Part 3 of story time with Michele East - For more info and help with your search go to cutoffgenes.com
54 minutes | Dec 27, 2021
CutOff Genes: Episode 502: You May Want To Edit This Out
- A good news DNA connection with a sad beginning - Why Adoption is not always appropriate and why the truth needs to be told - Part 2 of my conversation with @miskapishka Michele East Subscribe, Rate and Review. Check out our new website www.cutoffgenes.com
53 minutes | Dec 13, 2021
CutOff Genes: Episode 501: The Truth is in Your Levi-Strauss
- Get it? 501? I'm here all week....welcome to Season 5 - A mammoth discovery in the abyss - Family Search digitization clarification - We discuss "48 Hours- What Happened to the Perfect Child" - Story-time with Michele East - For help finding your truth go to www.cutoffgenes.com Subscribe, Rate and Review!!!
39 minutes | Nov 25, 2021
CutOff Genes- Season 4 BONUS Episode!
-Happy Thanksgiving. Please be mindful of what this holiday means for Native Americans. -Part 2 of my conversation with Daryn Watson of adoptionreunioncoach.com -Season 5 starts in December! Thank you for your continued support- Subscribe, Rate and Review firstname.lastname@example.org
46 minutes | Nov 15, 2021
CutOff Genes:Episode 412: Yes! Brown Eyed Parents Can Have Blue Eyed Babies!
- A happy story from "The Trenches" - Cal Penn's DNA tattoo debacle - Switched before birth: IVF lab mixup - Story-time with Reunion Coach Daryn Watson - For help with your search contact email@example.com Subscribe, Rate and Review
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022