Created with Sketch.
Healing and Spirituality in World Cultures with Robert Vetter
21 minutes | May 6, 2021
104. MUSIC, WELLNESS AND STATE CHANGE: JIM DONOVAN INTERVIEW PART 2
Jim explains how music is used strategically and therapeutically to improve wellness, boost mood and help resolve stress-related ailments so prevalent in our modern world. For more information, visit www.bobvetter.com
24 minutes | May 5, 2021
103. HEALING MUSIC AND CULTURE: JIM DONOVAN INTERVIEW PART 1
Platinum recording artist Jim Donovan discusses the power of the drum to move and heal people energetically and emotionally. For more information, visit www.bobvetter.com
22 minutes | May 4, 2021
102. The Journey Within That Changes the World Outside: Joy Scott Interview Part 2
Joy Scott, author of the book Magenta Nation asserts that focusing on common values of spirituality, family, and future generations provides an antidote to the problems that plague society today.
21 minutes | Apr 25, 2021
101. Honoring Edgar Cayce, the Sleeping Prophet: Joy Scott Interview Part 1
Author Joy Scott reflects on the contributions of Edgar Cayce toward our current understanding of holistic health, supplements and herbology, spirituality and meditation.
30 minutes | Apr 19, 2021
100. Storytelling and the Science of Persuasion: Lewis Mehl Madrona, M.D. and Bob Vetter Part 2
Lewis and Bob continue their conversation on how Narrative Medicine uses storytelling to change beliefs, uplift, inspire and motivate clients during their healing process.
23 minutes | Apr 18, 2021
99. Narrative Medicine and Traditional Stories: Lewis Mehl Madrona and Bob Vetter Part 1
Lewis and Bob discuss how the Story of Bear and Badger can be used therapeutically during a healing session.
32 minutes | Apr 4, 2021
98. Harvesting the Fruit of Good Health: Ken Cohen on Qigong Part 2
Ken goes deeper into the way Qigong is cultivated like an energy garden that over time blossoms with expansive health, the reversal of aging and the deepening of wisdom.
33 minutes | Apr 3, 2021
97. “He Couldn’t Hurt Me Because I Was in My Body:” Ken Cohen on Qigong Part 1
Qigong master Ken Cohen, author of The Way of Qigong explains the health benefits of his art as “acupuncture without needles.”
26 minutes | Mar 23, 2021
96. Ecstatic Trance Postures: Sharing the Legacy of Felicitas Goodman with Laura and Paul Robear
Laura and Paul discuss how a small-scale “trance camp” in New Mexico turned into the Cuyamungue Institute. Today they help bring the experience of ecstatic trance to a global audience.
28 minutes | Mar 22, 2021
95. Ecstatic Trance with Laura Lee Robear of the Cuyamungue Institute
Laura tells the story of anthropologist Dr. Felicitas Goodman who discovered that mystical states could be attained by anyone using a simple process of ceremony, driving sound, breathing and bodily postures that she discovered in the art of ancient cultures all over the world.
30 minutes | Mar 19, 2021
Spiritual Mastery and the Guru-Disciple Relationship: Jana Johnson Interview Part 2
Why involve yourself with a guru? Jana’s move from Bali to India marked a new direction in meeting the guru who would guide her on a new path. It also launched her invitation to women from the West who want to safely visit India for their own healing journeys.
27 minutes | Mar 18, 2021
93. Spirituality, Healing and Place: Jana Johnson Interview Part 1
Jana discusses the power of place following her years of living in Bali, Indonesia and now in India. Upon her arrival in Bali, she experienced a water ceremony of purification and blessing that initiated her with a deep healing that connected her to the local lands and deities.
30 minutes | Mar 8, 2021
92. Healing as Performance, Performance as Healing Part 2. Conversation with Drama Therapist, Marianne Franzese
Bob and Marianne examine the enactment of a person’s heroic journey as performance leading to catharsis in psychodrama and generally in the healing process. In healing, we enter a creative space, journey to the fertile void and come out with something new.
22 minutes | Mar 1, 2021
91. Healing as Performance, Performance as Healing: Conversation with Drama Therapist, Marianne Franzese part 1
Bob and Marianne in conversation discuss the themes in healing of embodiment, transcendence and the shadow. Also, the importance of creating sacred space in setting the stage for healing work.
24 minutes | Feb 9, 2021
90. Racial Healing as a Crisis of Care: Swaady Martin Interview Part 3
The problem is not an issue of skin color according to Swaady. Rather, she sees the solution in the inherent caring of a diversity that allows all groups the equal right to be heard in a circle of loving kindness.
28 minutes | Feb 8, 2021
89. A Spiritual Approach to Healing the Racial Divide: Swaady Martin Interview Part 2
Swaady describes racism as a construct serving the economic interests of the few, and offers a spiritual solution through a loving detachment from materialism.
25 minutes | Feb 7, 2021
88. Questioning the Narratives of Racism: Swaady Martin Interview Part 1
Swaady is the daughter of a Black Panther party member who lived in exile most of his life and was declared an “enemy of the state” by the U.S. government.
23 minutes | Jan 12, 2021
87. Embodied Healing and Working with the Ancestors: Logan Sparks Interview Part 3
Logan discusses the intricacies of a movement in therapy from mind as core of work to a holistic approach that includes the body, the Sacred and the involvement of ancestors (both those of the healer and the client).
26 minutes | Jan 11, 2021
86. Reflecting on the life of Elena Avila: Logan Sparks Interview Part 2
Bob and Logan discuss their experiences with Elena Avila, author of Woman Who Glows in the Dark. Bob was an apprentice to her, and Logan wrote a posthumous article about her life and teachings.
23 minutes | Jan 10, 2021
85. Family Constellations and Relation to the Land: Logan Sparks, PhD Interview Part 1
Through his experiences in indigenous South Africa, Sufi ways in Turkey, Curanderismo in Mexico and then Family Constellation Therapy, Logan charts a course of healing that connects to the spirit of the land.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2021