#062 - Thanksgiving: 5 Things I am grateful for
In this special episode, I’m going to focus on thanksgiving and I celebrate the “harvest” that I have made in the podcast during the year. I will give you 5 things I am grateful for, and I would encourage you to do the same!
Those 5 things are:
- My podcast – already 62 episodes live, started in January 2020
- My revenue earned so far in 2020
- My higher propension to take risks
- My marriage and my family
- The new skills I learned in 2020
As I was doing it, I felt that it would BE a good idea to have you let me know as well what are your 5 areas of gratitude. You can list them all in the form below:
Thanks for tuning in!
Get in touch with your host Diogene Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)