#140: Access the Hidden Profits in Your Supply Chain with Felix Vasquez
Boost profits, shorten schedules and even reduce jobsite supervision with the untapped potential of your supply chain. Plus one thing you can do to help the skilled labor shortage.
What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- How to boost profits by communicating with your suppliers differently.
- One strategy from the war on terror that could help you reduce your jobsite supervision.
- Who or what is the actual enemy you're fighting against?
- One thing builders and GCs can do this week to help solve the skilled labor shortage.
- What does it mean to "change by evolution, not revolution?"
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Systematize Your Construction Business - Free Training Workshop
FieldChat - Reduce rework and mistakes by organizing your jobsite communication
How to connect with Felix Vasquez