Episode 3: “Barkskins” with Marcia Gay Harden, David Thewlis and Elwood Reid
National Geographic’s limited series “Barkskins” is a sprawling tale of mystery, drama and grit in 17th century New France dubbed “the next great TV epic” by Daily Beast. Showrunner and writer Elwood Reid talks with Stacey Wilson Hunt about adapting Annie Proulx’s epic New York Times bestselling novel, and is joined by cast members David Thewlis and Marcia Gay Harden.
For more information on “Barkskins” and all of National Geographic’s 2020 Emmy® eligible programs, visit www.natgeotv.com/fyc.
For Your Emmy® Consideration for:
- Outstanding Limited Series
- Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie — David Thewlis
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie — Marcia Gay Harden
- Outstanding Writing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special — Elwood Reid
- Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Period or Fantasy Program (One Hour or More)
- Outstanding Period Costumes
- And all other eligible categories
NOTE: This podcast was pre-recorded before the civil unrest and social justice reform movement taking place now in our country.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.