Episode 2: Inside the Brain of Keegan-Michael Key
The new season of the Emmy®-nominated series “Brain Games” features a star-studded lineup of celebrity guests, from actors and musicians to entrepreneurs and athletes. Series host and executive producer Keegan-Michael Key joins Stacey Wilson Hunt to discuss the energy of the new season and his approach to helping the world’s biggest celebrities (and viewers at home) realize their exceptional brain power through fun and highly entertaining interactive games, illusions and social experiments.
For more information on “Brain Games” and all of National Geographic’s 2020 Emmy® eligible programs, visit www.natgeotv.com/fyc.
For Your Emmy® Consideration for:
- Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series or Special
- Outstanding Technical Director, Camerawork, Video Control for a Series
- Outstanding Picture Editing for a Nonfiction Program
- Outstanding Directing for a Documentary/Nonfiction Program
- And all other eligible categories
NOTE: This podcast was pre-recorded before the civil unrest and social justice reform movement taking place now in our country.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.