Episode 459: News and Reviews – Backlogs in Ammo…and the Courts
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster share the latest industry news including stories and updates on the NRA, gun ownership numbers in America, and hold ups in the courts and backlogs in ammo sales. Lots to cover today! Plus we'll review a couple of products we've been using lately. Check it out, tune in!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!Sponsors
- CCW Safe – https://www.ccwsafe.com
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- Despite Pandemic Lockdowns, Mass Shootings Are 35% Higher Than 2019—and Year's Not Even Over
- Vista Outdoors reports an ammunition backlog of over $1B
- NRA agrees to $2.5M fine, five-year ban insurance ban in New York
- SCOTUS Turns Away One 2A Case, Another Held In Conference
- NSSF crunches the numbers: US has 434 million guns, 20 Million ARs, 150 Million standard capacity magazines
- Guard is fired after his gun goes off in elevator of Omaha business
- PHLster Enigma
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
The post Episode 459: News and Reviews – Backlogs in Ammo…and the Courts first appeared on Concealed Carry Inc.