Biden Administration Executive Order on Cybersecurity
Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. This week Matt and Tom take a deep dive into the Biden Administration’s recently released Executive Order on cybersecurity for both the federal government but also contractors who do work for the US government and their subcontractors.
Some of the issues we consider are:
- How will there be more and better sharing of threat information?
- How will we achieve stronger cybersecurity within the government?
- Why will contractors will need to have stronger oversight of their SW supply chain?
- What will be the role of compliance?
- What will be the role of internal audit?
Matt’s blog post on Radical Compliance:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices