How to Use Paper to Stay Organized in a Digital World with Lesley Martin
How can you get through your day as successfully as you possible? By having a good plan.
In a digital world it is very tempting to ditch paper for digital docs, digital to-do lists, phone reminders, and online calendars, but often the simplest solutions are the best ones.
In this episode, educator and academic coach Lesley Martin shares how using paper can help you stay organized and motivated this semester.
What you’ll learn:
- The difference between paper and the digital world.
- Why paper allows you to better organize all the information you have to manage.
- Why having everything all in one place has an incredible value and helps us limit time management challenges like procrastination.
- Ways paper is better at helping you get stuff done.
- How the physical act of writing helps you retain information more effectively and efficiently.
Links & Resources
- Get Coaching & Support During College
- How to Build Healthy Social Media & Phone Habits
- Instagram - @myclasstracker
- Facebook- @myclasstracker
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/classtracker/
- Twitter -@myclasstracker
- Buy a Class tracker Planner. Use Code: ADVICE for 10% off.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org