How to Transform Your Life By Dropping Your Drama with Annmarie Chereso
Have you experienced any drama lately?
If you’re human, you’ve experienced drama. Drama is all around us. It’s in the news and in our day-to-day lives, especially in 2020.
Drama can hijack your peace, amplify your stress, and exhaust you. But you don’t have to hold on to drama. You can lower stress and improve your overall quality of life simply by becoming aware of your drama and learning to let it go.
In this episode, mindfulness teacher and leadership coach, Annmarie Chereso shares strategies to help you transform your life by learning to drop your drama.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why is dropping your drama transformative
- Strategies and practices to help you to drop our drama
- Common setbacks you might encounter when working to drop your drama
- How to navigate through setbacks
- Resources and support to help you drop your drama
- This episode for anyone who wants to lower stress and improve the quality of everyday life.
Links and Resources: