How Professors Grade Your Paper with Dr. Jamey Heit
In this episode, educator and founder of Ecreé, Dr. Jamey Heit shares what he’s learned from grading over 30,000 student papers to help you write papers your professors will love.
What you’ll learn:
- What a professor is looking for in a paper.
- How to write a strong introduction and conclusion.
- How to state a position and support it with evidence.
- What it means to analyze information in a paper.
- How to recheck your organization.
- How professors determine grades.
Links & Resources