[podcast] Youth engagement for sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia Pacific
This Podcast features a special #APCRSHR10 Virtual session to mark International Youth Day 2020. Youth speakers across the Asia Pacific share their insights on meaningful participation in political, economic and social life and processes to advance youth and adolescents sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Be welcome to listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, aCast, Podtail, BluBrry, Himalaya, and other podcast streaming platforms.
- Waimarama Matena (New Zealand)
- Sarah Elago, Congressperson, Philippine House of Representatives, the Philippines
- Ni Luh Eka Purni Astiti (Eka), “Get Up Speak Out” (GUSO) Programme Youth Country Coordinator, Indonesia
- Tamani Rarama, Coordinator - Secretary Fiji Youth SRHR Alliance (FYSA), Fiji
- Min Thet Phyo San, Myanmar Youth Stars & member of YouthLEAD, Myanmar
- Pratishtha Deveshwar, Inclusion and Accessibility Rights Advocate, India
- Lakey Tshering, Social Advocate & YPEER International Coordinator, Bhutan
In the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic situation, the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR10) has evolved from an in-person conference to an ongoing virtual series.On behalf of APCRSHR10 and Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) and CNS, #APCRSHR10 virtual is being hosted every fortnight in the form of 14 online sessions during June to December 2020. #APCRSHR10 Virtual features thematic online sessions with plenary speakers and top-ranking abstract presenters, among other insights and discussions around sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), COVID-19 impact and SDGs in the Asia Pacific regional context.
For more details, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual or www.apcrshr10cambodia.org
APCRSHR10/ RHAC/ CNS teams