Julia Doheny on the three traits of a great marketing agency
Julia Doheny is responsible for the North American business of B2B international, driving growth across the region and leading a team of consultant researchers, analysts, technicians etc.
She is Actively involved in strategic accounts, including research recommendations, project design and consultancy.
Julia's career history
- The largest B2B market research firm in the world. 120 employees, and set up offices in New York, London, Shanghai, Singapore, Manchester, Chicago, Düsseldorf and Beijing
- Responsible for the North American research division of B2B International - a gyro company. As part of gyro, they are the full-service global B2B powerhouse, and in the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Julia has managed or led research projects for a number of Fortune 500 and other large companies spanning finance, healthcare, electronics, education, and industrial markets, among others.
- Clients include Air Products, Ansell, Berlitz, BP, Dow Chemical, Henkel, International Paper, Mastercard, National Geographic, NBCUniversal, Paychex, PPG, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, Stanley Black & Decker, etc.
- Julia has written white papers and articles and co-authored a book on marketing and market research.
- She has spoken as a guest speaker for the Canadian Marketing Research & Intelligence Association, and has created enhanced b2b frameworks such as the Net Value Score, CX Excellence Pillars and Emotional Engagement Ladder.