James McCarthy discusses building a billion dollar technology brand
James McCarthy is a Tech Advocate & Chief Marketing Officer at Exonar. He has over 20 years' marketing the propositions of some of the most influential b2b and b2c technology brands, he helps audiences to embrace change and a positive digital future, alongside the challenges that it presents.
- His career with tech and telecoms giants, Microsoft and Vodafone.
- How an engineering mindset helps as a marketer
- Microsoft's big missed opportunities
- Building a billion dollar tech start up at Exonar
- How he chooses and appoints agencies
- Data and disruption
- Digital marketing
Enjoy the chat.