Episode 22: 2020 Presidential Election Nerds
The Catholic Nerds tackle the one subject nobody seems interested in ... 2020 Presidential Election CHAOS! Yeah, we went there. Our conservative Catholic leanings might show a bit as we tackle all the ballot shenanigans. The C-Nerds cover the Pennsylvania ballots case headed to the Supreme Court thanks to Catholic Justice Alito, plus Electoral College madness, like Faithless Voters, the history of "contingent elections", ties, etc. Special guest Erik from Michigan discusses all the ballot shenanigans in Michigan. The C-Nerds also frown vigorously at Kamala Harris' attacks on the Knights of Columbus, while smiling at the state of the US Senate and House races.
Here are all the promised links to articles, books, and videos discussed in the podcast episode:
- Scott's article on "Contingency Elections", i.e. what happens in the event of a Electoral College tie?
- Crowder interview that Erik mentions, the lawyer in Michigan who witnesses white van
- Project Veritas video about Traverse City, Michigan post office shenanigans
- Study showing "Smart"Phone proximity reduces cognitive capacity
- Social Dilemma - the Netflix doc mentioned
- Statistical case against Biden in Georgia - 95,801 Biden ballots divergent from Democrat Senate candidates ballots
- Kamala Harris quotes against Knights of Columbus
- Scott's new book and audiobook, The MAGA Guide to S.C.A.M.: Socialism, Communism, and Marxism
- Video of Erik eating ridiculously hot chip
- Plus, check out Scott and his wife's new Catholic Prayer Journal for Women to overcome stress, worry, and anxiety
Do you want to bedeck yourself in your #1 galactic source for quality Catholic nerdery? Of course, you do! And now you can ...
Like the Catholic Nerds on Facebook:
Check out our Patreon page for exclusive nerdiness:
Tweet us @NerdsCatholic
Email us at email@example.com