Created with Sketch.
#GIRLBOSS (MADE EASY)
15 minutes | Jan 27, 2020
23. Branding Your Business On A Budget: How To Transform Your Brand’s Appearance for FREE
You just need the right tools and tips, and you'll be a marketing professional in no-time.
18 minutes | Jan 20, 2020
22. My 6 Month Capsule Wardrobe Check-In And All Advice To Share
I've been working towards perfecting my capsule wardrobe for the last six months and want to share with you what I've learned along the way!
17 minutes | Jan 13, 2020
21. Critical Mistakes To Avoid As A First-Year Entrepreneur / Realtor
I touch on measuring realistic goals, being present in your industry, facing fears and more. So let's get to it!
25 minutes | Dec 9, 2019
20. Learning To Leverage 4 Top Business Skill Sets For a Decade Of Growth and Profits
Teaching you to leverage 4 crucial business skill sets to bring you a year of growth and profits.
27 minutes | Dec 2, 2019
19. GirlBoss Gift Guide: Semi-Sustainable & Practical Gifts She Will ACTUALLY Use!
In today's episode, I chat about the VERY BEST gifts you could give a female entrepreneur or girl-on-the-go. Who said holiday shopping had to be difficult? Today I'll break down in detail my list of thoughtful, semi-sustainable products and brands that any girl would love to receive!
16 minutes | Nov 25, 2019
18. Why You Should Tidy Your Home For The Holidays (With Marie Kondo)
In today's episode, I chat about the KonMari tidying method with Marie Kondo, author and tidying extraordinaire, and how she provided me with a new lease on life.
16 minutes | Nov 17, 2019
17. Connecting With Your Audience Beyond The Scope Of Your Business To Get Leads
Katie shares how she has grown her business by connecting with an audience outside of her business or brand.
21 minutes | Aug 27, 2019
16. How To Create A Capsule Wardrobe...What It Is And Why It's So Important
In this episode you'll find out why I went down the path of a capsule wardrobe, how I went about purging my clothes, and crucial tips + tricks along the way. Cheers to living simplistically!
13 minutes | Jul 29, 2019
15. How To Separate Your Life From Other People's Opinions
In this episode, Katie discusses the three categories of opinions and how prioritizing them correctly will boost your success.
15 minutes | Jul 15, 2019
14. Does Buying A Home Feel Like A Mystery? Here's Your 8 Step Home Buyer Guide.
Tune in to hear Katie discuss the home buying process in 8 easy-to-follow steps. The home buying process is not as daunting as you think, especially with the right team of experts working for you.
15 minutes | Jul 8, 2019
13. My Daily Routines That Help To Alleviate Unwanted Anxiety
Katie reveals 5 -EASY- daily routines that she has implemented to help keep her anxiety at bay.
20 minutes | Jul 1, 2019
12. 6 Pieces Of Business Advice Every New Entrepreneur Needs To Know
Katie just hit a little over 17 months in the biz and she is rockin' it. She figured it was finally time to spill the beans and expose the 6 best pieces of advice she would give to a rookie entrepreneur.
13 minutes | Jun 24, 2019
11. Feeling Stressed? Tools To Help You Turn That Page And Kick It To The Curb
"Stop the glorification of busy" - remember that quote, girls? Well it's making another debut because I'm here to tell you that YOU and STRESS have a love-hate relationship. Tune in to find out why stress can be your best friend, and what signs to watch out for when you are in need of help.
14 minutes | Jun 16, 2019
10. Using Instagram To Boost Your Confidence Both Professionally And Personally
WHAT?!?! A social media platform is boosting a young woman's self-confidence? Yes girl! Tune in to find out why + how I am using Instagram to promote myself + my biz and why it's fueling my journey.
11 minutes | Jun 3, 2019
9. Holding Yourself Accountable Even When You Find It Hard To
We all have that friend that cancels plans last minute every.single.time, or that coworker who is always trying the latest and greatest diet, right? Their follow through lacks are we eventually lose respect for their word, am I right ladies. Yet why do we let ourselves off the hook when we fail to follow through on our goals and aspirations? Tune in to hear Katie discuss her own accountability struggles and what methods she is using to stay on track.
10 minutes | May 20, 2019
8. Self Care Tips And Why It's OK To Invest In Yourself
Feeling guilty about that $5 coffee or your $40 manicure? Katie discusses her own battle with feeling guilty about investing in herself and why in a world full of social media, we should be doing nothing but.
20 minutes | May 13, 2019
7. Finding Your Work/Life Balance And Why It Makes You Thrive
Katie discusses her journey to finding a healthy work/life balance as she rocks it out as an entrepreneur. She reveals her fears of not being present 24/7 and what ultimately shifted her mindset.
9 minutes | May 5, 2019
6. S.M.A.R.T. Goals And Why They Can Get You To Your Finish Line
Katie breaks down what it means to set S.M.A.R.T. goals for yourself and why they are so important to your future success.
19 minutes | Apr 28, 2019
5. Storytime: Life With Anxiety As An Entrepreneur
This episode was tough for Katie as she lets her listeners listen to some of the most vulnerable times in her life. Living with GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) and spouts of depression certainly has its pitfalls, but what about its silver lining? Tune in to find out!
16 minutes | Apr 21, 2019
4. Do These Things To Quickly Simplify Your Life In The Midst of Chaos
Wearing many hats is part of life. In her case, Katie juggles about 10 at a time. Tune in to hear Katie discuss the secrets to maintaining control while feeling a lack-of.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022