Retail vs Wholesale - Communicate at a Meaningful Level
Alex shares great content on the importance of communicating on a meaningful level to get the best out of individuals so they can support the organisation effectively.
It can be important to look at the details and make sure you communicate effectively listening carefully to those who are on the ground level and involved in the day to day running if you want to get the best from any organisation.
- To understand an organisation, you need to speak to the people who are involved in the day to day aspects.
- Take action to engage and understand the smallest needs of the organisation
- Listen to what people have to say - their comments and frustrations.
- Talk to them at their level speaking to them in a way that they can relate too.
- You need to relate to other people and work in partnership to get the best out of them and achieve more.
- People shouldn’t feel you are working from a position of superiority above them
- Work with people to serve their values and understanding of the organisation.
‘Go to the people who are on the ground and speak to them’
‘Listen to what they have to say’
ABOUT THE HOST
Alex is a prize-winning chartered accountant with experience in financial markets from trading finance, capital hedging, structural foreign exchange and interest rates to operational risk from the world’s top financial and advisory institutions including Deloitte, RBS and JPMorgan Chase
Alex has been involved in property development programmes across different types since 2008, building and managing a portfolio that includes standard buy-to-lets, student accommodation and other houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs).
He specialises in raising finance, providing potential investors, investors and joint venture partners with ad hoc (to their specific requirements), hands-free and hassle-free property investments solutions as well as coaching and mentoring
Alex aspires to share business and financial knowledge with upcoming entrepreneurs and experienced business minds to learn and master the concepts and mindsets required to succeed, stand-out, have the edge and make a difference.
Alex is also a keen traveller, cyclist and photographer.
Twitter - @alex_sapala
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.