Make Your Baby Pretty & Exit Rich with Forbes featured Michelle Seiler Tucker
Michelle Seiler Tucker is a Mergers and Acquisitions Master Intermediary (M&AMI) and author of the best-selling books ‘Think and Grow Rich’ and new release ‘Exit Rich’
She talks to Alex about identifying a company’s ST 6Ps™ checklist, assisting businesses in increasing their profits and helping them to formulate their ST GPS Exit Model, their build to sell model.
Mindset is key and every business owner thinks their ‘baby’, their business, is prettier than everyone else’s but the real winners are those who have an exit model and can sell their business for their desired price tag.
- When you start your business, you should put in place a plan to exit
- You need to work out the destination for your business.
- Work out the place your business is in currently and then create a time frame to get you from your current position to your chosen destination for your business.
- You need to have a ‘why’
- You will have challenges so having a ‘why’ is vital to keep you motivated
- You need to protect your best asset and you need to make sure your business can run without you.
- The 6 P’s are the foundations on which your business should be built.
- People build businesses so you need to have the right people in the right roles within your business.
- What are your processes? These should be in place right from the beginning and based on the customer experience
- Proprietary is the highest value drive you can have.
- Build your brand and you can sell your business for a lot of money.
- As the business owner, you need to have a plan about what you are going to do after you have sold your business.
‘I want business owners to retire rich’
‘You cannot sell a business that is only you’
‘It’s not about what you know it’s who you know, your network is your net worth’
ABOUT THE GUEST
Michelle Seiler Tucker is a Mergers and Acquisitions Master Intermediary (M&AMI), Certified Senior Business Analyst (CSBA), Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (CM&AP) Certified Business Broker (CBB), Panellist for M&A Source, Keynote Speaker.
Michelle is also the Best-Selling Author of the book “Think & Grow Rich Today”, “Sell Your Business for more than it’s Worth”, and her latest book “Exit Rich” is available now for purchase. In addition to being featured in INC., Forbes, and USA Magazine, Michelle makes regular radio and TV appearances on Fox Business News and CNBC.
She’s personally sold over 500 businesses and her company has sold over 1,000! For more than 20 years, Michelle’s been in the trenches helping hundreds of business owners build a scalable and sellable business. She helps owners create a business that works for them, rather than the other way around and has helped thousands exit rich!
Michelle specializes in identifying a company’s ST 6Ps™ checklist and has assisted in driving the business to run on all 6 cylinders, all 6Ps. She has increased their profits and help formulate their ST GPS Exit Model, their build to sell model, so when owners are ready, they too can sell for their desired price tag!
She has taken her extensive knowledge, experience, expertise and proven formulas with buying, selling, fixing and growing businesses and packaged it into a step by step process within EXIT Rich.
ABOUT THE HOST
Alex is a prize-winning chartered accountant with experience in financial markets from trading finance, capital hedging, structural foreign exchange and interest rates to operational risk from the world’s top financial and advisory institutions including Deloitte, RBS and JPMorgan Chase
Alex has been involved in property development programmes across different types since 2008, building and managing a portfolio that includes standard buy-to-lets, student accommodation and other houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs).
He specialises in raising finance, providing potential investors, investors and joint venture partners with ad hoc (to their specific requirements), hands-free and hassle-free property investments solutions as well as coaching and mentoring
Alex aspires to share business and financial knowledge with upcoming entrepreneurs and experienced business minds to learn and master the concepts and mindsets required to succeed, stand-out, have the edge and make a difference.
Alex is also a keen traveller, cyclist and photographer.
Twitter - @alex_sapala
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.